TECH flow is a real-time online flow monitoring software developed by Aksapada Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd, which has years of experience in the field of digital technology. A software made with environmental ethics in mind, this will help a lot of industries monitor their water pollution.TECHFlow’s monitoring system is strong and provides error free data from the water bodies to your main computers.
TECH Flow is a highly user friendly software that works with any brand of flow meters and communication output. The various reports help industries take decisions appropriately at the right time. The software can also be used for CETP (Central Effluent Treatment Plant), where the data is being gathered from different locations using RF / GPRS.
Water Flow Meter
Steam Flow Meter
Differential Pressure Meter
Tank Level Sensor
Uploading all the meter readings in user-specified duration. Like 1-60 minutes interval using Dual Uploading Method.
Data will be stored locally when Internet is non-available
Two layers of privileges are available
Trend graph for every stage in Ro, All the above reports can be taken with user-specified Interval also. The reports can be export to MS-Excel for further calculations.
To be able to manage, add / edit meters. Defining the meters for statutory visibility. Meters can be grouped & ordered for reporting purpose.
Admin can view the usages by any third person who logged in our software and their activities. This feature will give more security to the admin to prevent unauthorized access.
1. Marker Facility
2. SMS Alerts
3. Mail Alerts
5. The software is enclosed within a centralized cloud server
6. The following alert system shows the quality of water: green = safe; yellow = moderately polluted; red = highly polluted
7. The TNPCB will be able to monitor the water quality and will be immediately notified in real time if water quality reaches red
8. The license can be brought by companies and can be activated using a login id
9. The alerts will also be sent to all the parties involved, thus keeping everyone in the loop.